The second edition of this book is considered special and among very few books in Arabic and even in English for the following reasons:
- It contains 202 tools, methodologies, and models that are proven to be effective in the development of institutional work and in the achievement of administrative excellence.
- It covers many important topics, including but not limited to:
– Future foreseeing
– Creativity and innovation
– Leadership skills
– Strategic management
– Change management
– Organizational analysis
– Organizational development
– Process development
– Business analysis
– Marketing management
Quality and organizational excellence
- Its reliability and accuracy of information.
- It summarizes each tool by demonstrating its inception and reasons for use and steps for its application, with explanatory figures and charts when needed.
- It provides tips and guidelines that you should pay attention to and lessons learned from practical experience.
- It contains an index that group tools by subject and shows its multiple uses.
Who is this book for?
Given the subject of the book and its contents, it is useful and is recommended for a wide range of administrators and those interested in management and it’s practices such, such as:
- Executives and directors.
- Management Consultants.
- Employees wishing to develop their management knowledge and skills.
- College students of Business Administration, Trade, and Economics.
The content of this book is also applicable to enterprises such as:
- Governmental institutions.
- Semi-government institutions.
- Private companies and SMEs.
Type: Printed book
Size: 17 x 24 cm